Skip to content
Information Collection and Use
- You will only need to enter your personal information once.
- We will be able to create content for the site which is more relevant to you.
- Information, products, and services will be easier to find.
- We will be able to communicate new information, products, and services to you.
- To request us to notify you when we receive new supplies of an out of stock item.
- To sign up for our email newsletter.
- To leave a review of one of our products.
- To enter competitions.
- Place an order on our website
- Remember what is in your shopping basket for 365 days
- Remember your login details
- Enable us to make recommendations of products to you
- Internal Use. To enable us to process your order and provide you with customer service we will use your personal information. We may also use this information to improve our Site’s content and layout and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
- Communications with You. Your personal information will also be used to communicate with you about our Site and your orders and deliveries. We will send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to notify you when we receive fresh stock of an out of stock item, to sign up for our email newsletter, entry to competitions or leave a review of one of our products. If you provide us with your email address, we use it to deliver the information to you. We always allow you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see the opt out section, below, for more details). Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
- As do most catalogue and Internet retailers, we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, it is purely to help them to perform their service. We partner with third parties to deliver products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, delivery address, email, and phone number.
- Similarly, to help you buy products and provide customer service, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state of-the-art data encryption to protect your information.
- We may be required to disclose such information in response to requests from law-enforcement officials conducting investigations; or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law. We also will release personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, enforce our Terms of Business or other agreements, or to protect ourselves or others. For example, we may share information to reduce the risk of fraud or if someone uses or attempts to use our Site for illegal reasons or to commit fraud.
- Correct or update your personal information
- Stop sending emails to your email address; and/or
- Disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account.